Quality Control Equipment
At appropriate stages during the handling and storage of Jet A-1, samples will be required for laboratory or visual examination in order to establish that products meet the requirements of the relevant specifications, or to detect contamination or deterioration.
SADECO can provide a full range of Quality Control Equipment to clients with the aim of ensuring that their operation is safe and fit-for-purpose.
Quality Control Equipment Complete Range Include:
- Chemical Water detector capsules and syringes.
- Clear glass jars for fuel sampling.
- Wire carrying cages for glass jars.
- Stainless Steel buckets for fuel sampling, 8, 10, 12 or 15 litre capacity with bonding wire and clip.
- Brass heavy duty bonding clips/cables for sampling buckets and aviation refuelling nozzles.
- Hydrometers and thermometers for fuel density measurement and associated ASTM density correction tables.
- Hydrometer jars, glass and plastic.
- Water detector capsules and syringes.
- Water finding paste and paper for fuel systems.
- Fuel finding dip paste.
- Fuel sample retention and transport containers, 1 litre and 5 litre capacity, epoxy lined tinplate, available with associated transport cartons. IATA approved for transport of fuel samples by air.
- Fuel sample retention containers, epoxy lined tinplate, wire sealable for general fuel sample retention.
- Fuel contamination test kits and colormetric/gravimetric capsules and membranes.
- Tank dip tapes.
- Tank sample thief, Stainless Steel, 1 litre.
- Pressure test pumps and associated threaded adapters.
- Emcee fuel conductivity meters.
- Sealing wire, lead seals and sealing pliers.
- Stainless Steel locking wire.
- Nitrile gloves for fuel handling and equipment maintenance duties.
- Self adhesive decals and tapes for fuel grade marking on pipelines and tanks.
- Minimonitor and multi minimonitor ‘Millipore’ type contamination test kits and consumables including colormetric and gravimetric capsules.
- Direct reading filter differential pressure gauges.
- Fuel sampling probes and test fittings.
- Spring rewind bonding reels.
- Tank floating suction assemblies.
- Aqua Glo kits for the measurement of water concentration in hydrocarbon fuels.
- Complete range of fuel quality checking equipment.
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox…