Our manufactures & accreditations are giving us the market accessibility all over the region providing the customers with the best products and services
We are a participants at FAUDI Aviation Train-the-Trainer (TTT) seminar 2019.
Train-the-Trainer training course addresses the basics of filtration techniques, i.e water coalescing and separation, water absorption and dirt filtration of aviation fuels. Using product demonstrations, we present current filter and sensor solutions and how the individual components interact in combination.
Participants will be able to understand and correctly apply standards and specifications as well as safe application and maintenance practices. FAUDI Aviation has been developing this unique training concept for years, and courses are carried out inhouse or on-site several times a year.
The training topics as follow:
Day 1 (28/08/2019)
- Why do we need filtration?
- Industry Specifications Update
- Industry Organizations
- EI 1598 Sensors / AFGUARD / JIG Bulletin 110
- EI 1592 SLUGGUARD
- New Filtration Technologies
- JIG/A4A/IATA Field Trials
- Evening Program in Dubai
- Train the Trainer – Seminar
Day 2 (29/08/2019)
- Introduction and Initial Assessment
- Jet Engines, Fuel Properties and Engine Performance
- Fuel Manufacture & Introduction to Distribution
- Operating Standards including EI 1530 Overview
- Microbial Growth Issues
- Field Tests
- Product Sampling
- Final Assessment
- Questions and Close